- New Jersey State Bar Association
- State of New Jersey; US District Court for District of New Jersey
- Practice Areas: Civil Litigation
- William J. Brennan Inn of Court, 2001.
- JD, Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 1997;
- BS, Administration of Justice, Rutgers University, 1994.
- The Trust Co. of NJ v. Sliwinski, 350 N.J. Super. 187 (App. Div. 2002);
- Johnson v. Bayonne Municipal Utilities Authority, 2009 WL 3079314 (App. Div. 2009)
- New Jersey Dept. of Env. Protection v. Dimant, 212N.J. 153 (2012).
- When is a Litigant Entitled to Punitive Damages?
- The “Act of God” Defense
- Liability for Dog Bites
- The Duty of Landowners to Others for Injuries Sustained on Their Premises Depends Upon the Status of the Person Entering the Property
- Charitable Immunity