Car Accident FAQs
- Won’t my car insurance pay my bills after a car accident?
- I believe I have a valid legal claim in my car accident. How can I afford to hire an attorney to represent me?
- I have heard that New York and New Jersey are no-fault states. What does that mean?
- If I think I have a legal claim after a car accident, do I have a deadline for taking action?
- Will my personal auto-insurance premium rise even though the accident wasn’t my fault?
- Would I be eligible to recuperate loss wages from work from my auto accident?
- As a passenger, what are my rights in pursuing an auto accident claim?
- If I pursue an auto accident claim, how will that affect my legal status in this country?
- How soon should I seek medical treatment for the different types of injuries sustained in the auto accident?
- Will I have to go to court/trial?
Workers’ Compensation FAQs
- How do I make an application for workers’ compensation benefits?
- I am disabled and my company has transferred me to a new office in the NYC metro area where management doesn’t want to make some accommodations that I need. Can I sue to make them accommodate me?
- I was disabled in a workplace accident, and I am receiving workers’ compensation benefits. I have been told I cannot receive SSD because I am getting workers’ comp. Is this true?
Social Security Disability FAQs
Construction Injury FAQs
- I think a subcontractor who put up the scaffolding at my job site caused my fall. If I sue the subcontractor, what can I get if I’m successful?
- Read more construction FAQs