New York, NY 10279
Phone: (212) 601-9700
New York City Hospital Information and Legal Help
In New York City, the Law Firm of Ginarte Gonzalez Winograd, L.L.P., maintains an office in lower Manhattan to assist personal injury and motor vehicle accident victims in all five NYC boroughs and downstate New York. We focus on representing victims of personal injury accidents, including victims of pedestrian and sidewalk accidents, slip-and-fall situations, and even nursing home abuse.
If you or a loved one has been severely injured in any type of New York personal injury or accident scenario, please call us for immediate attention at 1-888-GINARTE.
About New York City, NY
New York City, New York, is the most populous city in the United States with 8,175,133 residents (2010 U.S. Census). New York City is made up of five boroughs; each borough exists within one of the five counties that make up New York City:
- The Bronx (Bronx County)
- Brooklyn (Kings County)
- Manhattan (New York County)
- Queens (Queens County)
- Staten Island (Richmond County).
Many people think only of Manhattan when they consider New York City. Manhattan is New York City’s most popular tourist destination of all 5 boroughs. Midtown Manhattan, from 42nd Street to 59th Street east of 5th Avenue, is the commercial heart of New York City.
The financial, insurance, health care, and real estate industries form an economy that is the second largest city economy in the world. New York City is also an important center for many other industries, including manufacturing and entertainment.
Given the number of large commercial construction projects ongoing in New York City, such as the rebuilding at and near Ground Zero, major public transportation projects, and the high volume of construction activity related to residential and commercial maintenance and renovation, the construction industry is assured a solid growth future in and around the New York City area – and accidents do happen with massive activities and traffic.
New York City, New York Hospitals and Medical Centers
If you have been hurt in a construction site accident, seek medical care immediately. There are 184 hospitals and medical centers in the New York metropolitan area, which includes Long Island, Westchester County, and northern New Jersey. Area hospitals and medical centers include:
- Lenox Hill Hospital, 100 East 77th Street, New York, NY 10075. Phone: (212) 434-2000
- NYU Langone Medical Center and School of Medicine, 550 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016. Phone: (212) 263-7300
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia, 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032. Phone: (212) 305-2500
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital at Cornell, 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065-4870. Phone: (212) 746–5454
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave Levy Place, New York, NY 10029-6574. Phone: (212) 241–6500
- Montefiore Medical Center, 111 East 210th Street, Bronx, NY 10467-2401. Phone: (718) 920–4321
- Hackensack University Medical Center. 30 Prospect Avenue, Hackensack, NJ 07601-1912. Phone: (201) 996–2000
Our NYC, New York Location
The law firm of Ginarte Gonzalez Winograd, L.L.P., has an office conveniently located at 233 Broadway in New York City. We provide representation of clients in all kinds of personal injury claims, including cases arising from New York on-the-job accidents, industrial injuries, and wrongful death claims for dependents and other related claims. We can guide you through the complicated rules of the Worker’s Compensation hearing panels, disability claims, and even third-party claims.
If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else, please call us for immediate attention at 1-888-GINARTE.